Ooda Commodities LLC
Ooda Commodities, LLC (“OODA”) is a member of the National Futures Association (“NFA”) and is subject to NFA’s regulatory oversight and examinations. NFA does not have regulatory oversight authority over underlying or spot virtual currency products or transactions or virtual currency exchanges, custodians or markets.
Trading futures, swaps and any derivatives thereof (collectively “Commodity Interests”) involves substantial risk and is not appropriate for everyone. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Unless specified, any information posted on this site by OODA should NOT be regarded as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any Commodity Interests. Information contained on this site may be: (i) based solely on the opinion of OODA; (ii) incomplete; and/or (iii) unverified. OODA makes no representation, warranty or guarantee as to, and shall not be responsible for, the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site.
BitOoda Digital, LLC
BitOoda Digital, LLC is licensed to engage in virtual currency business activity by the New York State Department of Financial Service.
Materials Risk Related to Digital Assets:
(1) virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or Securities Investor Protection Corporation protections;
(2) legislative and regulatory changes or actions at the State, Federal, or international level may adversely affect the use, transfer, exchange, and value of virtual currency;
(3) transactions in virtual currency may be irreversible, and, accordingly, losses due to fraudulent or accidental transactions may not be recoverable;(4) some virtual currency transactions shall be deemed to be made when recorded on a public ledger, which is not necessarily the date or time that the customer initiates the transaction;
(5) the value of virtual currency may be derived from the continued willingness of market participants to exchange fiat currency for virtual currency, which may result in the potential for permanent and total loss of value of a particular virtual currency should the market for that virtual currency disappear;
(6) there is no assurance that a person who accepts a virtual currency as payment today will continue to do so in the future;
(7) the volatility and unpredictability of the price of virtual currency relative to fiat currency may result in significant loss over a short period of time;(8) the nature of virtual currency may lead to an increased risk of fraud or cyber attack;
(9) the nature of virtual currency means that any technological difficulties experienced by the licensee may prevent the access or use of a customer’s virtual currency; and
(10) any bond or trust account maintained by the licensee for the benefit of its customers may not be sufficient to cover all losses incurred by customer.
Consumer complaints may be directed to BitOoda Digital, LLC at 1 Home Place, Greenwich CT 06830; email@example.com, or 1-703-585-1925. New York clients of BitOoda Digital, LLC may also direct unresolved complaints directly to NYDFS at the NYDFS Consumer Complaint Portal or by contacting the NYDFS as follows: NYDFS, Attn: Consumer Affairs, One Commerce Plaza, Albany, NY 12257, 1-800-342-3736, https://www.dfs.ny.gov/complaint, firstname.lastname@example.org.
BitOoda Technologies LLC
BitOoda Technologies, LLC (“BitOoda Technologies”) is a member of FINRA and SIPC. The services of BitOoda Technologies, and many of the materials on this website, are intended for institutional use only, and are not intended for retail investors. Financial professionals seeking additional information should contact BitOoda Technologies. Individual investors should contact their financial advisor. This material is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. Although the information contained herein is believed to be correct, BitOoda Technologies makes no guarantees, express or implied, as to its completeness or accuracy. Information on this web site is subject to change. BitOoda Technologies aims to maintain the information as current and accurate but undertakes no duty to update information or to supply corrections.
Certain investment strategies, investments and products discussed by BitOoda Technologies may not be available or suitable for all institutions or investors. Regarding any investment product, investors should prudently review the relevant offering material, including the section(s) regarding risks, and consult with a qualified financial advisor prior to investing. No representations are made regarding accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein. Certain products are offered by prospectus or offering circular only. Investors should consult their financial, legal, and tax advisors to determine whether a product is suitable. Investors must make their own independent decision regarding any securities or financial transactions as their particular needs, investment objectives, and financial situations were not taken into account in the preparation of this website and the materials contained herein. Users of this website agree that the information contained herein will not be the primary basis of any investment decisions and that this website does not contain an exhaustive list of all risks related to any financial products.
This site and the documents on this site are solely for informational purposes and may not be reproduced in any manner or provided to any other person. Any opinions expressed on this site are solely those of the respective author. As such, they may differ in material respects from those of, or expressed or published by or on behalf of BitOoda Technologies, its officers, directors, employees or affiliates.
Securities are offered through BitOoda Technologies, a broker-dealer registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and a member of FINRA and SIPC, as applicable. Non-securities products and services are offered through BitOoda Technologies’ affiliates. Securities: Are Not FDIC Insured – Are Not Bank Guaranteed – May Lose Value – Are Not a Bank Deposit – Are Not a Condition to Any Banking Service or Activity – Are Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency.